Sunday, June 22, 2008

One day before Judgement day

How am i suppose to phrase this??? i am nervous?? nope. i am scare. i am just afraid of having to redo everything in 2 days. ok thats not the point. I JUST DUN LIKE MY IDEA TO HAVE A 180degree FLIP. ( note that 360 degree and it will be back to the same point). at least leave a little of my idea inside it. so i know that IT IS MY work. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. hope that my model will pass tomorrow safely.

Things hasn't really been going well pass few days. Firstly, i miss a Zul'aman because of this model. Secondly, i used 2 cutter blade on the making of the model. the cutting of those tiny strips just screwed my eyes big time. AND..... my printer... got screwed up ... so i can't print a single shit at all. YES AT ALL. I AM SO LUCKY. can't believe it. Things just kinda spoil under my hand.

WorldOfWarcraft.

I am closer to my S3 and am gonna socket the entire chestpiece with +10 agility. hope i can top dps in raid sooner of later. O and the honour S2 shoulder!!!! thats just wonderful. Finally i am getting a better shoulder armour, instead of a piece of black metal with green carvings.

No comments: