Monday, June 23, 2008

Judgement Day

It was such a horrifying day before 10am. And when Pual didn't really bitch much about my work, I GOT SO HAPPY!!!!! cause.... i just became so happy.

Stress management:

This struck me when keyzin flared up ( bro try to take things with a stride. u learn though failure. )
Stress IS always AN ISSUE during projection submission date lines. or at least when u get near them and u panic cause u are totally not sure of what u have done. and one, including me , surely break down when teacher reject MY work on the 2nd last day before submission. Butttttttt...... i learn much in DUNMAn, as expected. i learn how NOT to stress up. one very good advice, sing while u are cutting tiny strips. it keeps your mind off " bitch, why is this project so ****ing irritating". the more u curse the more stress you get. ah and never thrash your work, at least i will never do it. cause its MY work and no matter how much somebody criticize about it, i will be proud of MY work. High self esteem ( another thing i learn in Dunman ) i agree that people got different method of handling stress. but some method just need refining. NO OFFENCE TO THOSE WHO HAVE SIMILAR BEHAVIOR. Chills and peace.

Model phototaking.

I currently don't have it with me, but i will post it tomorrow. its a " masterpiece " haha. and i named it Le pont de la Fantaisie. ( bridge of fantasy ). amazing yeah?? cause U WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUILD IT IN REAL LIKE. NEVER.

Missing....

Choir. oh gosh choir... slipping through all my scores from past 3 year hook some emotions within me, as i flip though a page, one "tear" get pull out of me. sob** Thinking of myself as a sec 1 choir member till i graduate. i realize i have grown a lot. and choir is surely a place the influence me GREATLY. Not only MR TOH, but the entire choir, those who left and those who joined within the past 4 years. and there is this very importatn person that i can never forget. and i mean NEVER. WHY ???? cause i learn how to control my emotions " with your help ". and much more but i forgot. NO MORE EMO TALKS. haha

No comments: