Friday, August 8, 2008

Why Blog When Its Already Dead???

Personally i treat this a an online diary. to record wad i do everyday, what is fun about the day and whats i find should not happen and wad so ever. SO even if nobody bothers to read i will still post occasionally. XDD

So hows life today???

National Day EVE.NO SCHOOL XDDso i spend my whole day infront of my computer lvling my Herblism in WOW. it was fun then u finally are able to travel on ur epic mount to herb. save time save effort. BUT... in real life. i just feel like a retard.PURE RETARD. currently i am using WoW to drown all my emotions. can't really be bothered about them gotta start studying hard and WoW-ing hard. Emotions are only for pure retards who will want to spend their time emoing over what has already happen,so i gonna get myself out of the " retarded " zone.Hopefully soon.

I simply can't wait for the n.L.outing. Its gonna be epic. when 4 gays " guys " come together u wun wanna know what will happen XD.let ur imaginations soar and fantasis over what we will be doing.dun get jealous. it brings u no where. and for the first time. i repeat FIRST time i actually have a crush " read on " on an actress. haha not sure why but i think shes darn pretty. XDD she got the damn cute look. at least i think shes cute.

Actually i had here in my previous post. Korea actress. KAWAII. XDDD

No comments: