Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time To Pick Up and Move on

Start your engine. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Off to drawing my 2D art picture. Was planning on drawing a dwarf. but i couldn't find a decent picture of a dwarf. so guess i will draw a human instead. at least no human have as much wrinkles compared to a dwarf. it saves tons and tons of detailing.

Wads Life About now???

- WorldOfWarcraft
- Studies
- Family
- Memories

None of them are in any particular order, but today i just feel like touching on memories. ( emo luh )

certain scene in my life kept refreshing within my brain/ chain of thoughts. The first time i laid a girls for example. ( ps joking ) serious stuff!!!! one of them is the first time My choir CONDUCTOR first scolded me. gah that was freaky. the other one was when i got hold of my Prelims results... and the expressions on my parents face. 30+ for prelims is no joke man. NO JOKE. or was it a high 20+?? ah it was just screwed. I BLAME DOTA!!!! ok but thats the past. The other one was trying to screw back iris's spec in Europe... that still " haunt " me. dono why... maybe because it happened overseas??? and when the choir clench its first Gold with honors!!!! ok thats epic. i had always been wondering if it was my " tak " when i was in sec 2 that cause the choir the .... erm i think it was 3 points to hit Gold With honors. Guilty for a pretty long time. XDD. Thought on how i fell down and broke my head in Primary 2, how i stuck 2 front tooth into my friend head in Preschool. Another epic event. Kids of those age LOVE slides but i think i made him hate it. ahhhh wellll. Those were the wonderful memories i once had, and those are those that will always remain in me.

Anybody know where i can get a white rat??? or a soft toy, i promised somebody to get it for her birthday. Gotta start hunting for it early. Money is an issue.

OOO and i came to a conclusion to eat dinner at home from Today onwards. Too many things too place and i just miss home cooked food. and of cause i wanna spend more time with my family.

One picture of the subject i am drawing.



Wanted to draw this at first, but she lack some details in the picture.

No comments: